401 Dixie Kia is currently seeking a Brand Specialist to provide exceptional customer service while promoting and selling our full range of vehicles.
At 401 Dixie Kia, we value our employees and we treat them like family. Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities and a great working culture. We love to develop our employees and promote from within. We want to help your career but we don't want your personal life to take a hit because of it. Daily life at 401 Dixie Kia is the best in the business and we're sure you'll see why!
Why Work For Us:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid time off and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
The Brand Specialist is responsible for developing ongoing and long-term relationships with customers while being a product specialist advising customers on the right vehicle purchase. As a team player the Brand Specialist strives to develop collaborative relationships throughout the dealership.
- To provide each and every prospect or customer who arrives on the premises an exceptionally positive experience.
- To make each prospect and customer feel welcome and provide a relaxed yet professional atmosphere.
- To have each and every prospect and customer who walks out of our store, or drives off our lot, say to themselves (and others) “I wish every dealership shopping and buying experience was like this.”
- Develops and maintains full knowledge of all products available services, pricing and key features.
- Builds strong relationships with customer to help grow their network.
- Ensure that every vehicle delivery is special for the customer.
- Responsible for the sale of a vehicle by striving to accomplish the following with each customer:
o Create a desire for the customer with Kia product
o Convince the customer that they should buy from 401 Dixie Kia
o Create urgency in having the customer own it now
o Create confidence in the price and product you represent
- You are expected to display the highest level of personal integrity
- Nobody is more important than your customer
- Teamwork within the organization is essential for favorable working conditions and success. Make every effort to participate in the areas of responsibility that affects your department.
- Additional duties assigned.
Successful Candidates Possess:
- Valid OMVIC certification.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to work in a team and possesses strong interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motiving with excellent work ethic
- Ability to problem solve and high attention to detail.
- Loves a fast pace environment.
- Computer skills and understanding of technology.
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!