401 Dixie Kia is
currently seeking a Automotive Apprentice to expand our team. We have recently moved into a
brand new facility with a spacious and air conditioned shop along with brand
Dixie Kia, we value our employees and we treat them like family. Each team
member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities
and a great working culture. We love to develop our employees and promote from
within. We want to help your career but we don't want your personal life to
take a hit because of it. Daily life at 401 Dixie Kia is the best in the
business and we're sure you'll see why!
Why Work For Us:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid time off and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
- Busy shop located within a
bustling auto mall
- Continual Training
An Automotive Apprentice maintains service operations by
inspecting, maintaining and repairing vehicles to the customer’s satisfaction.
- To provide each and every prospect or customer
who arrives on the premises an exceptionally positive experience.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunction and perform the repair.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work
- Explain procedures and repairs directly to the Service Advisors.
- Perform road test and safety inspections.
Successful Candidates Possess:
- Valid Automotive Service Technician of Qualification (Class A).
- Strong Aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Valid Driver’s License (Class G) and a clean driving record.
- Ability to work in a team and possesses strong interpersonal skills
with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Able to operate manual and automatic transmissions.
- Growth mindset
- Excellent Communicator
- Goal focused
- Able to be 100% committed and loyal to the
Go to our website to see more about our company and
the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only
those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!